Friday, February 15, 2008

You Make My Day, Too!

Niki, from KnockOutNikiCrochets, gave The Foodees an award for making her day. Thanks Niki! Everyone, check out her cute blog and her Etsy shop.

Now The Foodees is supposed to, "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times." Instead of doing this, I suggest that we list some sites that inspire us in the kitchen! Do it by posting your sites in a comment to this post. I'll go first...

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

i love love love cooking light magazine. every month that it comes, i rip out all the recipes and put them into a binder. but i think i'm going to have to suspend my sbuscription until i have more time to finish the hundreds of "to try" recipes! they keep an awesome website as well.

emily said...

huh, this is tough since foodees is seriously where i get so much of my inspiration for new meals.

so foodees, i am giving you MY "You Make My Day" award. there are many, many times that i am making my menu and grocery list and come here for great ideas. thanks everyone for posting new and fun and interesting and, most importantly, yummy recipes.