Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Request


I remember a while back Emily suggesting we put helpful tips up about cooking, so I guess this goes along with that. I was wondering if after you make a recipe from the blog, you would be willing to comment on how it turned out for you. The reason I say this is because I will sometimes change a recipe slightly and those tips might be helpful for others. An example of this is when I made the yummy peanut butter cheese cake. I was 1/2 cup short of peanut butter, so I used the remaining 1/2 of the cream cheese (it calls for 12 oz.). It turned out fine, but I was debating if it would. I just think helpful variations might help people as well as give the original contributor feedback on their recipe.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Taste of Champaign said...

I love this idea, and have done it for a couple of the recipes (the paradisiacal pretzels and the crepes). I really think this would helpful for me!

emily said...

good idea - i'll start right now and comment on your "broccoli and bow tie pasta" recipe.

erinmalia said...

awesome request megan. and you wouldn't believe how many comments this generated over the weekend! believe me, people are listening.