Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips


1. In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
2. Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust.
3. Chill for about 5 minutes, then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely set, then chill until ready to serve.

2 comments:

]\[-]{ said...

This sounds very good, but your recipe doesn't call for cups. Could you press into muffin tins or something? What do you think?

Becky Gale F. said...

Thanks for the heads up. I have two recipes that are similar. I accidently put the incorrect name on this one. I went ahead and corrected it. I have never tried it in muffin tins. If you decide to go that route I would definitely use a paper liner otherwise I don't think they would come out very easily.