Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

(How appropriate a title for a food site, eh?)

Anyway, I am happy to announce that...

Linda (from Living in Tally) is the big raffle winner! Congratulations Linda! Your prize packages (plural!) are on their way.

Truly, thanks to everyone who participated. The response was simply awesome. When should we do it again?!

And of course, please don't stop posting. The success of this site depends on posts (duh), which means it relies on you to post those posts, so keep 'em coming.

Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

do you mean Living in Tally?

erinmalia said...

Oh yes, I surely did. Thanks!

And Living in Tally, let me know if it's not okay that I posted your first name. I didn't even think about it.

Taste of Champaign said...

SHUT UP!!!!! I never win anything!!!! Wow!!! I am shocked, thrilled and dang excited! Was the raffle done by name or blog entry? I am just so giddy it hurts!

erinmalia said...

you got two points for each comment and five points for each post. then all the points were added and then one "point" was selected at random and it was one associated with you! so it's not really directly related to one comment or one post.

but let it be known that linda had only a 10.5% chance of winning (click on the SAS printout). it just goes to show you that even one post or one comment can/did make a difference.

emily said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! congrats linda - super fun for you. :)