Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cake Ice Cream

This really isn't a recipe, but just mixing together some stuff to make some yummy ice cream. I had made cupcakes one day (for our family's Cupcake Day, of course) and then decided to crumble the extra/un-eaten cupcakes a couple days later and put it in the freezer. Then we bought some cheap, fat-free, and sugar-free ice cream. I let it sit out until softened and then I mixed in the crumbled cupcake. Then I put the ice cream in a container and back in the freezer. It was oh-so-good. You can buy the totally cheap ice cream - and fat-free and even sugar-free (I usually hate the sugar-free stuff) - because you are adding the yummy cupcakes (I even did my cupcakes 3 parts applesauce and 2 parts oil - moister and less-fat). It's a very delicious treat.

No comments: