Monday, December 10, 2007

Peppermint Cookies

So Erin asked that I post the recipe so that she could check beforehand to see what she has on hand before going to the store. So here is the recipe, as found on the back of the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips:

2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 c. dark brown sugar, packed
1/3 c. white sugar
2 t. vanilla
1 large egg
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 3/4 c. flour
1 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
1 c. coconut
1 1/4 c. chopped pecans
1 1/2 c. Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips

Sorry, but I am being lazy and will not type out the recipe. It's found on the back of the bag.

e-notes: I halved the recipe and it worked just fine. I did not put any chips on top of the cookies as the bag says to do. I also did not do the nuts.

but yummy! this will be a new holiday tradition in my house. i really like them.

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

i still think you should post the recipe. i'll need to do some grocery shopping you know.

Nicole said...

Yummmy! I'll definitely have to give these a try!!