15 Oreo Cookies
1 Tbsp. Milk
8-9 ice cream sandwiches
3 pints of any flavor ice cream you would like
(I used chocolate, vanilla, and cherry chunk)
1 8 oz. container CoolWhip topping
1 jar hot fudge sauce
1. Coat bottom and side of a 9-inch round springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line side with waxed paper, using spray to help adhere to pan. Trim Paper to height of pan.
2. Finely crush 12 of the cookies in a food processor or smash in a plastic bag. Add milk and mix, set aside.
3. Unwrap 4 ice cream sandwiches. Working quickly, cut each in quarters. Stack strips of sandwiches on end, packing them snugly together, around waxed-paper-lined pan. Repeat with remaining sandwiches to form a stand-up edge. Spoon cookie crumbs into center of pan; press firmly over bottom. Freeze 1 hour.
4. Remove all 3 flavors of ice cream from freezer and let soften for 15 minutes at room temperature. Transfer first flavor to a small bowl and stir until good but firm spreading consistency. Repeat with remaining two flavors. Remove pan from freezer. Spread fudge sauce on bottom, then top with the three ice creams, spreading all layers level. Top with thawed whipped topping, swirling top decoratively. Crush remaining 3 cookies and sprinkle over cake. Return to freezer; freeze overnight.
5. To serve, remove side of pan, then waxed paper. Cut into wedges and ENJOY!
*I did not let it set overnight and it was still fine. You really do need to work fast and perhaps break the steps up a but more so all does not melt. Make sure to put a plate under the pan as ice cream will leak through before it is totally refrozen.